A liquid carbon extract that contains Fulvic acid that chelates nutrients in soils.
Fulgro has high chelating properties and can be used on its own as a soil conditioner or can be applied with any soil applied fertilizer or foliar sprays. 5 – 50L / ha depending on soil conditions or 1 – 5 % solution.
Could be applied with all fertilizers and foliar feeds. Do not mix with pesticides.
Known attributes for Humates *:
- Excellent source of carbon for microbes.
- Outstanding chelating agent for nutrients.
- Enhances the bioavailability of nutrients.
- Acts as a transporter of nutrients into plant cells.
- Improves the environment for soil organisms.
- Stimulates microbial action.
*Obtained from published scientific research papers and other public sources.
- Fertilizer Group III
- Reg. no M83
- Act 36 of 1947
- Fulvic Acid : 66 g/L
- Carbon : 1,4 %
- pH : 2,0
- SG : 1,019 @ 20°C