EcoFarma Fulvic Acid Livestock
Ecofarma Fulvic is a golden carbon liquid and contains fulvic acid that chelates nutrients in the digestive system of animals when applied through the drinking water.
- Drinking water: add 2,5 l/1000 l water.
- Cattle: 2l / head / month or 6,5ml /10kg body mass.
- Sheep/Goats: 200ml / head / month or 6,5ml / 10kg body mass.
- Chickens or pigs: add 2l / 1000l water.
- Improves health & boosts immune systems of animals.
- Improves gastrointestinal functions, promotes secretion of gastric juice to
- Enhances the complete breakdown of complex molecules in feeds.
- Improves protein assimilation.
- Improves absorption of nutrients.
- Reduces disease incidence.
- Improves vitality.
- Improves feed conversion.
- Reduces ammonia emission and smell.
Here you will find all available downloads for this EcoFarma product.